LANDLORD PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FEES AND PAYMENTS
Why You Should Use Vault Property Management
Vault Property Management fees include superior service from our specialist property managers whose focus is providing you with long term value and maximising your rental returns.
All we do is property management. Our experienced team are also property investors like you, so we understand how to look after your property for you.
You will always get consistent, superior service from a mature person with years of rental industry experience
For your convenience, our property management services are available in Sydney, Illawarra, Shoalhaven, Brisbane and Adelaide with local staff providing you with local knowledge.
You only have to make one phone call to one point of contact, to get the support of our whole team, for all your property management needs.
Call 1300 193 290 today to find out how Vault Property Management can maximise your rental returns.
What are Vault Property management fees?
Our property management fees vary depending on the city or region your property is located but are usually a percentage of your weekly rental income. Please contact us for a free rental appraisal on your property and we can go through an accurate fee costing with you.
What do your property management fees include?
Our property management fees include superior service from an experienced, mature team.
You will also get…
- Free rental appraisal of your investment property
- Access to our large data base of actively looking potential tenants
- Recommendations on how to present your property to maximise your rental return
- Tenancy lease preparation and documentation
- A quality tenant that has been screened and verified
- One point of contact for all your investment properties
- Regular, documented inspection reports – including start of tenancy and end of tenancy reports
- Advice on upcoming legislation compliance issues
- Fortnightly rental payments
- Monthly rental statement
- End of financial year statement
- Access to our trusted and licensed trades for all maintenance, compliance and repair work
- High impact rental marketing to keep your vacancy rate low
- Recommendations of rental increases
When are rental payments made?
Your rental payments will be made into your nominated bank account at the middle and end of each month. This helps to assist you with your cashflow.
How do you make payments?
Your rental payments will be deposited into your nominated bank account. These payments will be your rental income less our property management fees and any maintenance/repair invoices, compliance and council/water rates.
Will Vault Property Management pay the utility bills?
You can have all your utility bills and maintenance, compliance and repair bills paid by Vault Property Management. This way all your financial affairs are kept altogether for convenience.
How often do I get rental statements?
Each fortnight you will be given a statement for that fortnight’s incoming and outgoing funds. You will also get an end of financial year statement showing all your rental payments, bills and property management fees for your tax return.
Vault Property Management is able to provide a level of service unmatched by most real estate agents.
That’s because all we do is property management and our focus is maximising your property investment.